WHAT TO EXPECT?
- NO schedule – NO entry
- NO mask and face shield – NO entry (keep them on at all times)
- PUNCTUALITY – 15 minutes late from your schedule – NO admission (re-schedule by phone/text message/email)
- ONE patient – Strictly ONE caregiver policy (other family members, driver, etc. are not permitted inside). Personal training clients are not allowed to bring company.
- Disinfect your hands thoroughly before you enter.
- Wipe your footwear on the rag thoroughly before entering.
- Personal care-givers/nursing assistants must wear gloves at all times.
- NO food/beverages allowed inside except water.
- Bring your own towel and change of clothes
- Bring your own pillow for patients who regularly uses the therapy mats for exercises.
- Plastic bags are provided inside the restroom for soiled diapers and other trash (please seal them and bring them home).
- Wash/Disinfect your hands thoroughly after using the restroom.
- Keep the conversations to minimal during your session.
- NO phone allowed for personal training clients when in session.
*WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY OR SERVICE TO ANYONE AT ANY TIME WHO FAIL TO ABIDE BY THE RULES OF KILOS DAVAO.
ADMISSION GUIDELINES – COVID 19 SAFE ENVIRONMENT
- Schedule an appointment by phone or email before coming to the facility. We currently do-not entertain walk-in inquiries (NO schedule-NO entry).
- For inquiries about our services and rates, please check the website under FAQs page.
- For other questions, please call, text or send us a message through email or through our social media accounts (Facebook/Instagram) and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Once your schedule is confirmed, you have no less than 24 hours to cancel or reschedule an appointment. No show (1 time) or rescheduling (2 times) of a client/patient without a valid reason will black list the individual from using the facility.
- On site: Before entering the facility, please fill-up the ‘COVID 19 Screening Checklist’ and the ‘House Rules Forms’, sign and submit for clearance.
- Once cleared, affix your signature on the attendance logbook.
- For patients, make sure all your vital signs are checked before, during and after the session. Please submit pertinent documents regarding your case.
- For patients and clients, please let us know of any medical condition/s and precautions.
- For patients and clients, please let us know anytime during the session if you are not feeling well.
- At the end of the session, you may schedule your next appointment and be sure to ask for an official receipt from us.